It's not business..it's personal.

I decided to come over here and write my personal blog.
Some things are just business and some things are just personal.
A person has to have a place to express their thoughts and feelings and this is it.
So, here goes.
I am a Christian.
that fact will temper most everything I post here.
It is who I am and part of my very being.
If that offends you in some way then this blog is probably not for you.
I live in the South.
That is also part of who I am.
It is my "come from" as we southerners like to say.
I am not a bigot. I don't believe in slavery.
And I don't fly the Confederate flag.
I am not a hick I am an educated woman.
So, don't judge me.
I will try to make my posts relevant to many aspects of life.
I hope you will join me for our conversation here.

Comments

  1. First to join! I don't need a prize--just to chat and exchange personal ideas with you is the best gift!
    Ditto on all-Christian, no biggotry, reasonably educated and living to extend the grace to others that God so generously extended--and still does--to me.
    I wonder how the awareness of God's grace has changed the lives of others? It is what tempers my tendancy to judge.
    As for you, BonBon, I never judge--just celebrate the beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts