In post-election let down mode so, let's talk about me.

I am wanting to be cheerful.
Trying really hard.
So, with some humor and folly the the theme of the day,
(and all politics aside!)
Let's be silly.

15 Things about me you might not want to know about me or ever find out:

1. I have never seen the Grand Canyon - but have always wanted to.
This is high on my bucket list.
2. I always wanted to be a Rockette - ok some of you might know that,  but I have been a dancer in my life, I love a good tap shoe, and I would love to just dance my little heart out and hear the applause, every night.
Yep, Im a narcissist.
3. One of my little health saga's was written up in the AMA journal. This is nothing to be proud about but true nonetheless.
4. I actually love bugs - yep -I could have been an entomologist. I love those little buggers, always have, and am fascinated by them.
5. I love rocks - yes this is true too. My first major in college was geology. Oh, I love a good shale fragmentation along with the other geology geeks. Yes I do.
6. History is a passion of mine. (most of you know that)
7. Flowers are a passion of mine. ( I am happiest among the flowers)

8. I love the ocean. It never ceases to amaze. It changes every day. It gives me a sense of calm and peace.

9. I have a scary Frankenstein finger joint thing I can do that creeps people out. (ask my kiddos)
10. I do a really good chirping bird call that the kiddos used to love. "Mom, do that chirping bird thing!"
11. I love Thanksgiving.
12. I love Fourth of July.  Patriotism reigns at our house during the week of the fourth. And just so you know, me and my patriotic crew, we will go down with the ship, if necessary.
13. I used to really love Christmas. I do love my Savior and love celebrating Him. I love my family and friends and I love giving gifts, I love the music of Christmas, the food, the sights, the sounds but
Christmas has become such a big commercial hoopla that if I get involved in all the commercial Christmas rat race  I end up feeling sad, lonely and disappointed So, I am trying to keep a more simple Christmas and am leaning away from this holiday as my favorite as it once was.
14. I can be OCD when it comes to organizing. Yes, I have straightend things up on a store shelf, a true sign of compulsion.
15. Strangers love to talk to me- I do not know what it is - but strangers come up to me and start telling me their life story. It happens all the time. I do not have the gift of evangelism but I have got to use this ability more to share the love of Christ, it is just the strangest thing. I guess I have never met a stranger .
Weird.
Ok, enough about me!
Fun for the day!
I do love you my family and friends.
Tell me something unique about you.
I would really love to hear!



Comments

Popular Posts