Living Under the Grace of the King.

The King grants us favor and we draw our next breath. The King holds the universe in place and we do not perish under the blaze of the sun. The King hold our lives together and in place on the orb of the earth. Our days are numbered and we have a brief moment to live, breath, thrive and perhaps make a small mark. Grace grace God's grace. I am living under the favor of the King and I am grateful.

Do I live as a favored child?  Do I show others my own favor? Lord, help me dismiss the ways of the world and throw off those dirty worldy chains with abandon. Let me live in the light as a weightless child. Time is short and our days are numbered. Am I living as a grace child? Am I acting like a grace child? Do I treat others with grace? Tempers are short these days and our grace with others seems to be slipping. Lord, grant me a vision to know your grace, see your grace, feel your grace, and give your grace. As we are taught, all IS grace.

A song of grace, says it all .http://vimeo.com/28240457. Thank you Ann and Shaun.

Comments

Popular Posts